Transfer of Backpacks
Saint James Way
Bags Transfer is a new service we offer so you can make the Saint James Way comfortably without worrying about having to carry all your luggage with you. Hire Transfer Bags service now with us and we will pick up your backpack on the base from which to start your daily route and deliver it to the hotel or hostel that will reach the end of the day, so you have all your belongings on time your arrival.
Transfer Bags is operating in the 6 stages of the Portuguese Way passing through Galicia: Tui – O Porrino, O Porriño – Redondela, Redondela – Pontevedra, Pontevedra – Caldas de Reis Caldas de Reis – Padrón Padrón and Santiago de Compostela.
Fill out the following form and request your personalized quote.
BOOK YOUR BACKPACKS TRANSFER NOW
FILL DE FOLLOWING FORM AND REQUEST FOR A QUOTE
Call us or send us a Whatsapp at (+34) 600 251 843 – Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill in the following booking form.
Quote Request Form
Terms of Service.
– You can pay your reservation with Paypal, credit card or cash. Also possible to stop by bank transfer, but the reservation is not valid until it becomes effective transfer (it can take up to 48 hours).
– The reservations must be made no later than 22h last day of the transfer (except in the case of payment is by bank transfer, which will have to be made at least 48 hours in advance).
– The maximum weight per bag is about 20kg.
– Mochila Trans is not responsible for loss and theft of baggage once it is deposited, or remain pending collection in accommodations.
– The price per backpack or luggage is approximately for a 20km stage.
– For convenience we recommend paying your reservation with PayPal, or leaving cash in the reception of leaving their luggage.
DOWNLOAD BACKPACK IDENTIFYING LABELS
Download the PDF file, print it and cut the labels to place in your backpack for identification.